- Should be able to handle customer queries and liaise with client with regards to customer queries.
- Ensure deposits and banking of cash/cheque collected done as per process and timely fixed.
- Share report on a daily bases without reminders.
- Overall responsibility of the team performance of collections.
- Supporting the collection team on the field to help them to resolve recovery related issues.
- Responsible and accountable for tele-collections for buckets assigned
- Preparing regular Roasters and Weeks Offs
- Create and implement strategies to increase the number of successful collections on outstanding debt
- Train and evaluate staff members within the collections department to ensure a sufficient number of staff members are available to handle the workload.
- Communicate with clients to build and maintain a strong working relationship and reduce the number of clients who stop working with the company
- Implement credit policies and procedures that retain a smooth running of the department and avoid excessive credit limits.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members and discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts