The Collections Executive is responsible for managing and undertaking a collections process for debts that have been allocated to him/her. He/she will utilize best practice processes and techniques, as well as information at hand, to positively influence debtors to maximize payment of debt over the shortest period of time.
- Follow-up and Recovery of overdues from the defaulter/debtors.
- For any unresolved cases, the Officer to decide on the most value added mode of follow-up.
- Tracing out of absconded default customers and initiate recovery process
- Ensure that collection process and legal guidelines to be adhered.
- Recommend for legal actions for non-recoverable cases above Rs 10,000 O/s cases and follow up with the Legal Cell for the closure of the cases.
- Disputes redress mechanism.
- Provide administrative work related to collection such as updating delinquent account history, updating change of customers'
- information, providing and maintaining MIS report, reviewing of collection feedback on daily ,Weekly & Monthly basis, etc.
- Reporting any fraud identified in the field to Vigilance.
- Recommending for Policy initiatives.
- Interact with different teams at appropriate verticals and if required engage them for collections.
- Recommendation of doubtful overdue cases for writing off in co-ordination with Credit department.